Thursday, June 18, 2009

A note from Lance

Greetings to all from Lance (or Lanny as Barnabay calls me). We had a great time of worship last night at Bosquez. Many shared how God is having an impact on their lives. It is great to see all that God is accomplishing here in Monterrey.
I am one of the drivers and it has been interesting at times. Yesterday I drove the group to Revolution twice - and twice I made wrong turns! Once we ended up going the wrong way on a one way street. Jay's comment was it's ok were not from around here. Next we ended up on some road I don't know where it was (I don't think I could find it again if I tried) but it turned into a construction area with a detour. The detour took us in the wrong direction and when i turned on the first available street to turn around it was a dead end. I really don't know how we got the van turned around in that narrow street. We had to pull into an auto shop, back out and maneuver around numberous parked cars.
I have the route down now. I think I could drive it blind folded. Come to think of it many of the locals down here drive like they are blind folded!
That's it for now. I have many things to write but will share with all in person!
Joni I love you - give the boys a reverse tickle torture for me!
LANCE

No comments:

Post a Comment